Services start as low as $150
A higher standard of clean

How it Works

Ultraviolet rays with the UV-C wavelength will destroy pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, mold, and mildew. This component of sunlight is the main reason that microorganisms die in outdoor air. The UV-C rays break through the outer membrane of microbes like yeast, mold, bacteria, viruses, or algae. When the radiation reaches the DNA of the microbe, it causes modifications. The DNA then transmits incorrect codes and this causes the death of the microbe.

Ultraviolet germicidal lamps provide a much more powerful and concentrated effect of ultraviolet energy than can be found naturally. Such lamps sanitize air that is passed directly in their path to destroy pathogens that come in contact with the UV rays. Musty, moldy type odors can be eradicated, along with tuberculosis, cold and flu viruses, smallpox, and other airborne diseases. This system is particularly beneficial to those suffering from allergies. Common allergens are molds, mildews, and fungi. These microbes would be destroyed, improving the health of the allergy sufferer.

Ultraviolet germicidal irradiation has been studied since the 1930’s and has been used to destroy the same microbes that cause indoor air pollution. For many years, the medical industry has used UV light to sanitize rooms and equipment. The Centers for Disease Control recommend UV lamps for their germicidal effect. FEMA recommends it's use for counter-bioterrorism

Germicidal UV

Germicidal UV has a specific wavelength of 253.7 nanometers (253.7 billionths of a meter) and is known to deactivate (break the DNA of) germs contained in tiny airborne droplets (droplet nuclei) that transmit diseases such as measles, tuberculosis, and influenza from person to person.

Once the DNA of a microbe is broken it loses its ability to reproduce. Bacteria and viruses that can not reproduce are rendered harmless. Germicidal UV has been used safely and effectively in hospitals, clinics, laboratories, and other industries for years.